Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010

Dear Santa,

I have 3 little wishes..

Can you grant these wishes as my christmas present?


1) Get a better job with higher pay on coming year.
interesting job scope+ good working environment+cooperative colleague+ good pay+opportunities to growth= Ideal Job


2) Become Prettier, Richer and Smarter
Pretty = People always judge by others look
Rich= I can buy anything i like and i want without hesitation
Smart= I can handle everything well by myself without depend on others.

3) Travel to oversea at least once or twice a year
I just like the feeling of traveling alone. The excitement of seeing a new place, explore the fun of the new place!!

Well, That is all. Thank You=)



Btw, Merry Christmas to my family, friends and reader ^___^

3 comments:

7号街隐士 said...

waseh, 好大个bear bear !

呵呵。祝你圣诞快乐~

宿影 said...

haha,在mid valley滴。很好抱tim。
也祝你圣诞快乐^__^

Nate River said...

Merry Christmas =)